The links below lead to exhibits of my best work in computer science. Each exhibit carries contextual descriptions of each project, and a relevant screenshot. Archives that hold the entire project (including source code, if applicable) can be given upon request.
More examples of my code can be found at GitHub.
- Color Clock: an adaptable command-line program written in Lua
- Hyrax: a design of a hypothetical program that connects websites with databases
- Intensive Java and MySQL: some week-long intensive training on Java and MySQL
- Movie Times: a program that reads movie showtimes through Perl's regular expressions
- Weather Reporter: a graphic interface of weather data, written in C++ through the Qt5 framework